National Westminster Bank, commonly known as NatWest Bank, is a large retail and commercial bank in the United Kingdom. Since 2000 it has been a part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group. NatWest along with the Scotland Group has been ranked amongst the top 10 largest banks worldwide by their assets and resources. NatWest was established in 1968 by the merger of National Provincial Bank, which was established in 1833 as the National Provincial Bank of England. Also, Westminster Bank, established in 1834 as London County and Westminster Bank, collaborates with .NatWest, which is headquartered in London.
NatWest employs around approx. 33,300 people in its 1400 branches all over the world. The bank has up to 7.5 million customers which are a part of the NatWest family. NatWest, the company provides 24 hour telephone and online banking services. Interestingly, there are around 850,000 small business accounts opened in the NatWest bank worldwide. To ensure complicity and excellence of the bank, NatWest has appointed a well trained professional team. The customer services team can be contacted calling NatWest customer service phone number. To get in touch with the team, you have to call the NatWest phone number 0345 788 8444.
Traditionally and ethically considered as one of the Big Four clearing banks, it operates with a large network dimension of 1,400 branches and 3,400 cash machines across Great Britain. NatWest offers reliability and also offers a 24-hour Actionline, telephone and online banking services. Today it has almost more than 7.5 million personal customers and 850,000 small business accounts. In Ireland being a public consent it operates through its Ulster Bank subsidiary.
NatWest Bank Customer Service
When in urgent need contact NatWest customer services. When you contact NatWest using their customer service contact number, you will be directly connected through to a virtual assistant which is an automated menu which requests you to select the best option that relates to the customer’s query.The automated system is fast and quick, It allows NatWest to do a lot of things;firstly, connects through to a member of the staff who is the most equipped to deal with the enquiry.
Secondly, collects data regarding what customers are contacting the company service. Thus, If you in an ordeal and are seeking for a help in terms of a financial advice , all you have to do is call the NatWest phone number 0345 788 8444 to get in touch with their customer services day and night. NatWest customer service team are thus available 24×7 . If you are not yet a NatWest customer you can call the NatWest telephone banking number 0345 788 8444.
What is the Best way to Contact NatWest?
Money is important and hence NatWest completely understands its customers. The customer team is hardworking and available 24×7, so you can contact NatWest at any time as per your need. The best way to contact NatWest is by calling the NatWest UK contact number 0345 788 8444.
How do I make international payments using Online Banking with NatWest?
- Register Online and Select ‘Payments and transfers’ from the left hand menu online
- Under the ‘International payments’ section on the website, select ‘Make a Payment’ and then select ‘Get a quote information for paying someone new then select ‘Next’
- The next page will ask you some questions regarding security to provide you with a quote in pounds and pence currency.
- Select and write the payee name from the drop down list again followed by ‘Next’
- In the next page, under ‘How much would you like to send?’ section – complete the amount in either foreign currency or GBP as you prefer
- Choose the date when payment to arrive,
- The fees you need to pay and Select ‘Make this payment’ and the date the payment is to be sent
- Select the account you want to make the payment from
Where can I find my IBAN and BIC numbers?
- Log in on to the website www.nwolb.com
- Select the account you wish to view from the ‘Account summary’ screen
- Select the option ‘View account details’
- See the IBAN & BIC code listed on screen and press done
How do I download a PDF statement of my account?
- Choose an account from the list provided
- Click ‘Next.
- Choose a time period to view.
- Click ‘View statement’.
- Your full statement should be for that period will be displayed.
- At the top of this statement click on the ‘Download Statement (PDF)’ link.
- When prompted select ‘Open and open the window’.
- Your statement will be downloaded and opened as a PDF file.
- You can now print or save the PDF file in your computer.