Vodafone is a British multinational telecommunications company with its headquarters in London and with its registered office in Newbury, Berkshire. Known as the world’s second largest telecommunication global enterprise, Vodafone is therefore measured by both subscribers and revenues. Along with the obvious phone and texting telecommunication network, Vodafone provides a variety of other services too.
An interesting development is the One Net Express which is a landline number which can be accessed from your mobile phone. This service is extremely beneficial for certain customers, especially business people who want to be able to receive business calls when they are out of office or are not able to access calls at home. To subscribe try contacting the Vodafone Customer care on 0844 385 1777 which is a direct link to their customer support. You may also choose the Vodafone’s Customer care, which would also help you with their One Net Business service, a cloud based service which allows you to combine your mobile number, landline number and voicemail messages from both on your mobile.
More About Vodafone
Vodafone owns and operates networks in 26 countries and has partner networks in over 50 additional countries, availing IT services to almost 150 countries in the world. Vodafone also has to offer dongle packages for those who wish to access the Internet on the go. Vodafone dongle packages can be purchased for just under 50 dollars, with a thirty day contract.
Vodafone Customer Services
Vodafone provides complete services, and their efficiency thus is the sole the reason why they are top telecom operators for business mobile phone contracts. In case any corporation or business needs more than one mobile subscription, Vodafone customer services guarantees that to you and ensures that you avail the most productive solution for your needs. The Vodafone customer support department will give all the important information to you. Dial Vodafone Customer Services Number 448721640033 and get an access to all your queries.
Vodafone customer services also avails you the facility to pay for all of the phones of the same bill.
Vodafone Contact Number
Contact Number for Vodafone – 448721640033
Most of the customers and subscribers call for all kinds of help, which may relate to any of their queries regarding the services they use. Hence, there is an alternative to get access to all the type of customer assistance provided by the Vodafone customer services department on the main Vodafone website. Basics things such as contract termination, service packs, up gradation, subscription and also telling the police about any case of lost phone can be found on the Vodafone website. Therefore, there is no need to contact Vodafone customer services, rather one can browse through online.Furthermore, you can also have the direct communication with the Vodafone customer services via another type of interaction. It can either sending an email or live chat.
How To Contact Vodafone Customer Services?
Vodafone avails its customers a very efficient customer support system. You may reach them calling their Vodafone contact telephone number 448721640033. The Vodafone customer service contact number can assist all those customers who require information regarding their personal or business accounts, contracts, mobile phones upgrade and internet services. This Vodafone contact number is open 24×7 a week, and you can call their customer assistance service anytime you find is necessary. You can also get help at vodafone live chat & mail.
Facing issues with Vodafone services? Having issues while setting voicemail on your Vodafone mobile? Want to call the Vodafone UK contact number? Want to discuss your query with the customer representative? We have shared the Vodafone customer service number below. Once the query is resolved, kindly rate the vodafone contact number below.
How can I contact Vodafone customer service team?
You can contact the Vodafone customer service team by calling on the Vodafone U.K contact numbers mentioned below:
- From Vodafone mobile: To contact the Vodafone customer support team from your Vodafone mobile, call at: “191”.
- From other phones or landline: To contact the Vodafone customer service team, call on 448721640033. Standard charges will be applied if calling from another phone or landline.
- From abroad: If you want to contact the Vodafone customer service department from abroad, you can call on Vodafone support number: 448721640033. Standard charges will be applied.
Timings to contact the above customer service number are mentioned below:
Monday to Sunday- 8 am to 9 pm.
How can I check how many Vodafone Freebie Texts are left?
Call the Vodafone service number: “2345” to check the remaining Vodafone Freebie texts and the days left to use them.
For more queries regarding Vodafone Freebie texts, call the Vodafone contact number to speak to an expert.
How to find Vodafone account number ?
You can find the account number either on your Vodafone welcome letter or email sent by Vodafone. If you have joined recently, you have to just text “ACCOUNT” and your “postcode” to Vodafone service number: 97886.
Vodafone Customer Care Number
What is Vodafone “call back” feature?
It is a service on “Pay as you go” which lets you to send messages to someone such as a friend or a family member and requesting them to call back. This service is useful if you are low on credit or have run out of balance. This service is free to use. You have to just send the other person number at 30303 and Vodafone will send them a free message asking them to call you back.
TIP: You can use Vodafone Call Back service twice a day.
For more information regarding the Vodafone “Call back” feature, you can contact the Vodafone services team.
How to inform Vodafone if “Sure Signal” device is stolen?
You can inform Vodafone about the lost device by following the below mentioned steps:
- Sign in to your vodafone account by clicking on the link: https://www.vodafone.co.uk/myvodafone/faces/home
- Select your “number” > click on “Manage services”.
- Now, click on “Sure Signal” and select the “device” stolen.
- Click “Manage Sure Signal” > click “Report stolen”.
If you want to get a new sure signal device you can shop online by clicking on the link: http://www.vodafone.co.uk/our-network-and-coverage/what-affects-your-coverage/sure-signal/index.htm
If you are unable to report, contact the Vodafone customer service representative by calling on Vodafone contact number.
How to change the owner of “Vodafone Sure Signal” device?
To change the owner of your “Vodafone Sure Signal” device, follow the below mentioned steps:
- Log in to Vodafone account.
- Select your number and click on “Manage services”.
- Click on “Sure Signal” > select the device which you want to transfer.
- Click “Manage Sure Signal” > select “Transfer Sure Signal”.
- The new owner will have to accept the “Sure signal change” to complete the transfer.
- If you are a new owner log into your Vodafone account
- Select “My Sure Signal” > select “Pending owner”
- You will get an email to confirm the change. Now the new owner will have all the admin rights.
If you are facing issues while changing the owner name, you can talk to an expert by calling on Vodafone customer service number.
How can I reset my Vodafone “Sure signal 2” device?
To reset your Vodafone Sure signal 2 device, follow the below mentioned steps:
- Press and hold the “reset” button for 30 seconds.
- After releasing the button, the lights on the sure signal device will flash in sequence.
- And then your device will be set up. It may take about 24 hours to set up depending on the speed of the connection.
- The Sure signal device is working if the first and second light colors go solid. And when the device is in use, the third light will also go solid.
- If still the Sure signal device is not working, you can call the free Vodafone contact number: 191(calling from Vodafone mobile).
How can I set up text messages on my Vodafone mobile?
Text messages start working as soon as your phone is connected. If for some reason they’re are not working, there are a couple of settings you can check to troubleshoot:
- Message centre number +447785016005
- Message format – this should be set to text
If you are unable to set up the text messages, feel free to contact Vodafone support team.
How can I get Vodafone IOU?
First check if you fulfil these conditions:
- You’re over 18
- Been with Vodafone for more than seven days.
- Topped up at least £5.
If you fulfill these conditions, you may proceed to choose one of the following 3 options to opt in:
- Login to Vodafone account
- Call Vodafone automated service number on 468
- You can also Text “IOU” to Vodafone automated service number: 468
For more assistance, call the Vodafone support number.
How can I opt out of Vodafone IOU?
It’s very simple, you can opt out any time. Try the following steps:
- Login to your Vodafone account or
- You can message “REMOVE IOU” to Vodafone automated service number: 468 or
- You can call on Vodafone support number: 2345 and choose “option 3”, then “option 2”, and finally “option 4”.
You’ll still be able to use £3 limit despite opting out your Vodafone IOU. On your next topup, you will have to pay £3 back with 45p charge. After this, you will not be able to use it again, unless you opt back in.
Talk to an expert by calling on the Vodafone customer service free number.
How can I turn on my Voicemail on my Vodafone mobile?
Voicemail is by default switched on for every customer, but if you would like to have unanswered call divert to voicemail then you need to turn your diverts on. There are many ways to do this:
- Call “1211” from your Vodafone mobile.
- Call “121” and select “option 4”, “option 4”, “option 3” (this call will be free if you’re a Pay monthly customer calling from the UK. If you’re Pay as you go customer, or if you’re calling from abroad standard call charges will apply.)
- Using the “Settings” on your device: Go to Vodafone device guide pages to find the step by step guide of your device.
If you are unable to setup the voicemail, you can get in touch with the Vodafone customer services team.
How can I turn off my voicemail on my Vodafone mobile?
There are many ways to turn your voicemail off:
- Call “1210” from your Vodafone mobile.
- Call “121” and select “option 4”, “option 3” – the call will be free of charge if you’re a Pay monthly customer calling from the UK. However, if you’re calling from abroad, or a pay as you go customer, the standard call charges will apply.
- Click on “Settings” option on your device or check Vodafone device guide pages to find the step by step guide of your device.
This won’t delete your mailbox, but will only stop unanswered calls being picked up by the voicemail service. In order to turn “on” diverts, simply call Vodafone automated service number:1211
For quick help, you can reach to Vodafone expert team by calling on Vodafone customer support number.
How to unlock Vodafone mobile device?
You can unlock your Vodafone device by following the below mentioned steps:
- Click on the link: https://www.vodafone.co.uk/vodafone-uk/forms/unlock-code-request/
- Fill in the details. If you don’t know your IMEI number, just dial *#06# on your phone and the number will be displayed on the screen.
- You will get an email from the Vodafone with the unlock code in it.
- Follow the instructions mentioned in the email to unlock.
If you are unable to unlock your device, call the Vodafone customer support team on the free service number.
How can I register and setup my Vodafone “Sure signal”?
To register and setup your Vodafone “Sure Signal”, follow the below mentioned steps:
- Login to your Vodafone account
- Select your Vodafone “number” > click “Manage services”.
- Click on “Sure Signal” > select “Register Sure Signal”. You’ll need a list of the numbers that you want to connect to your Sure Signal.
- Plug in your Sure Signal device to the mains. It may take upto 24 hours to connect the Sure Signal device to the network.
You can add upto 32 devices to your Sure Signal.
For Sure Signal queries, get in touch with Vodafone UK customer service free number.