To connect tvlink to the Sky box, follow the steps mentioned below and connect/install sky magic eye tv link on your sky hd box:
- Firstly, you have to switch off your “Sky box” with the remote and then unplug it from the mains. You have to do the same with all the devices connected to the Sky box.
- If there is an “i/O” port at the back of the Sky box, then plug your “iO-Link’s” cable into it.
- You have to plug one end of the aerial cable into the “tvLink/RF Out” socket on the “iO-Link”.
- If there is “RFOut ports” at the back of your Sky box, then plug one end of the aerial cable into the “RF Out 2” port.
- Plug the other end of the aerial cable into your “tvLink”.
- Now, plug your “tvLink” into the second TV’s aerial socket.
- Position your “tvLink’s magic eye” with a clear line of sight to your Sky remote.
- Switch “on” your Sky box, and everything connected to it from the mains.
- You have to now wait for about four minutes and then switch “on” the Sky box with the remote.
- Now turn “on” the power supply to your “tvLink”.