Now creating a Sky email account on your Apple iPhone is very easy. To do this, just follow the steps mentioned below:
Switch “on” your Apple iPhone and go to the “Settings” tab. Once you are on the “settings” tab, you have to select the option “Mail, Contacts, Calendars”. On this tab, select the option “Add account” and then click on “Other”.
Once you are on the “Other” tab, you have to select “Add Mail Account” under the “mail” subheading.
Now you will have to type in your Sky account details. Enter the details mentioned below:
- Your name.
- Your Sky email ID.
- Your Sky email ID password.
- And at last enter the description of your Sky account.
On the next page, you have to make sure that the following details are filled in properly:
- The “IMAP” tab should be highlighted.
- The Host name should be “imap.tools.sky.com”.
- The Username section should contain your Sky email address.
- And the Hostname for your (SMTP) Outgoing Mail Server should be “smtp.tools.sky.com”.
To check your Sky email account POP and IMAP settings:
On your Apple iPhone, go to the “Settings” option and then select “Mails, Contacts, Calendars”. After selecting the option, click on your “Sky Yahoo Mail account”.
Now you have to click on “Account” option on the next screen.
In this step, you have to check the “Host Name” under the “Account” section.
- If your Host Name under the “Incoming Mail Server” option is “imap.tools.sky.com” or “pop.tools.sky.com” then there is no need to change any settings.
- If your Host Name is “imap.gmail.com” or “pop.gmail.com”, then you have to change the settings as follows:
- For IMAP, change the Hostname to “imap.tools.sky.com”.
- For POP, change the Hostname to “pop.tools.sky.com”.
- Now click on the “SMTP” field and change it to “smtp.tools.sky.com”.
Facing difficulties while creating Sky email account on your Apple iPhone device? Don’t worry, just call on Sky phone number: 0844 385 1222. Your call will be connected to Sky technical customer services team member who will be more than happy to assist you in your problem.