There are six simple steps that you can go for to fix the problems while visiting Sky Yahoo Mail Account.
Check Service Status:
Please verify the Sky Service Status page because sometimes you are unable to sign in and access your Sky Yahoo mail.
You can retrieve your username or password in case you don’t have it in your hands right now.
Verify your Time and Date Settings:
If you don’t have service issues then please check the time and date settings on your device. Pin this in your memory that the settings are needed to perfect in order to make your Sky Yahoo Mail properly.
You can change the steps by following these simple step-to-step guides for different windows you own:
For Windows 8:
- How over your mouse on the right hand side of the screen.
- Select>>Search>> Settings>> type Date and Time in the search bar.
- By selecting Change date and Time you can update the date and time in case it is not correct.
For Mac OSX :
- Click on the Time located on the top right corner of the screen.
- Go for date and time preferences.
- Modify the date and time if required.
Verify the Compatibility of your Web Browser:
Make sure that your web browser is supported by Sky Yahoo Mail while viewing your emails on your computer and you must have cookies enabled while using the Sky Yahoo Mail depending on which browser you are using.
Sign in with your Sky ID:
If you are done with the above steps then try signing in to My Sky with your Sky ID.
- If you are able to sign in using your Sky ID then try to open your Sky Yahoo Mail inbox by going for Email on the top menu.
- And if your Sky Yahoo Mail inbox is not displayed in that case go for the next step.
For Google Chrome:
- Open your browser and select the tool tab.
- Select>>settings>> Advanced Settings>>Privacy Section>>Content Setting.
For Mozilla Firefox:
- Type about: config (without quotes) in the address bar and then press Enter.
- Click on the button Ill be careful, I promise.
- By using the search bar, search for enabled.
- Now, right click enabled >> toggle.
You can change the settings according to your requirements.
For Internet Explorer
- Click the open tool menu and select Internet Options.
- Select the security >> custom level.
- Search for Active Scripting >>select Enable.
- Message will prompt asking you Are you sure you want to change the settings for this zone?
- Click OK>> refresh the page.
Reset the settings of web browsers:
For Google chrome:
- Select Tools>> Settings>>Show Advanced Settings>> Reset settings>> Reset.
For Mozilla Firefox:
- Select tools>>history>>Clear recent History>>everything>>OK.
For Internet Explorer:
- Click on tools and select Internet Options>>Advanced tab>> reset>>Delete personal Settings>> reset >>OK.
Want More Help?
( Want To Call Sky Customer Care? – Sky Contact us )