If you are unable to access Sky Go and Sky Store on your internet browser, then follow the steps mentioned below:
Close your internet browser window.
Switch “OFF” your Sky router and then switch “ON” it again.
Open your Internet browser and check for the internet connection.
If the problem still persists, check your internet browser settings. Follow the instructions mentioned below:
- Open your Internet explorer browser in your computer system.
- Select “Tools” and then select “Internet Options”.
- Now go to “Connections” tab.
- Select the “LAN Settings” option.
- Once the LAN Settings window opens up, you have to uncheck every box in “Automatic configuration and Proxy server” option.
- Close the window and restart your browser.
- Open your Google Chrome browser in your PC.
- Go to “Tools” and then “Options”.
- Now select “Under the Hood” tab.
- After that click on “Change Proxy Settings” option.
- Select the “Connections” option in the pop up box.
- Choose the “LAN Settings” option.
- On “LAN Settings” window, you have to uncheck every box in the “Automatic configuration and Proxy server” option.
- Close your pop up box by clicking on “OK” option.
- Close your browser window and restart it.
- Open your Mozilla Firefox browser.
- Click on the “Firefox” option situated on the top left of the page.
- After that click on “Options menu” and then select “Options”.
- Click on “Advanced” option and then select “Network”.
- Go to “Settings” option and select “Use system proxy settings”.
- Now click on “OK” option to close the pop up box.
- Close the browser and start it again.
- Open “Safari” in your computer system.
- Go to “Settings” option and then click on “Preferences”.
- Go to the “Advanced” tab.
- Click on “Change settings” option.
- The “LAN settings” window will open up. In this window you will have to uncheck every box in “Automatic configuration and Proxy server”.
- Click “OK” to close all the pop up boxes.
- Close your browser window and open it again.
Unable to troubleshoot internet browser settings to access Sky Go and Sky store? Do not worry, just call on Sky customer services contact number 0844 385 1222 to take help from Sky engineer.